Carlisle Water & Ice Protection (WIP®
) self-adhering roofing underlayments are designed to provide premium waterproofing
protection for a variety of roofing and waterproofing applications.
WIP underlayments offer excellent protection against water and ice damming while withstanding some of Nature's most unfavorable weather conditions.
The self-adhering qualities of WIP underlayments reduce labor costs and installation times while providing increased protection compared to that of
typical felt roofing underlayments.
- Protect roof structure & interior space from water infiltration caused by ice dams & wind-driven rain
- Resist cracking, drying and rotting, providing long-term waterproofing performance & low lifecycle cost
- Seal around roofing nails, staples and screws
- Can be used to ensure water-tightness at critical roof areas or as a covering for the entire roof to prevent moisture/water entry
- Split-release film provides fast & easy installation
- UL Classified